Thanks for viewing!

About to hit the 350 page views mark! Thanks for coming by [even if you just came for the schedule preview -- I promise I'll provide the link to the full schedule once orientation begins] and I hope you'll come back often!

Don't forget, I'm always open to answering your questions [OUWB, application process, or whatever]. Feel free to leave a comment.

Labels:

And thus, it begins: Thanks for viewing!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Thanks for viewing!

About to hit the 350 page views mark! Thanks for coming by [even if you just came for the schedule preview -- I promise I'll provide the link to the full schedule once orientation begins] and I hope you'll come back often!

Don't forget, I'm always open to answering your questions [OUWB, application process, or whatever]. Feel free to leave a comment.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 28, 2011 at 5:45 AM , Blogger sarah (SHU) said...

hi amanda :) good luck, and looking forward to seeing more of your adventures!!

 

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated -- they will appear once I deem them appropriate. Play nice and please keep your language professional! If you have a question, go ahead and ask here. I'll either respond in a future post or in a comment following yours. Please ask your medical provider for all of your personal medical questions -- after all, I haven't even finished medical school yet!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home