First day of school

Today's inane images of the day:


A very legit spread of food and beverages greeted me in the Student Lounge!

A much more detailed post will come later today!

[There are a lot of news cameras everywhere... wow...]




Labels:

And thus, it begins: First day of school

Monday, August 8, 2011

First day of school

Today's inane images of the day:


A very legit spread of food and beverages greeted me in the Student Lounge!

A much more detailed post will come later today!

[There are a lot of news cameras everywhere... wow...]




Labels:

5 Comments:

At August 8, 2011 at 12:38 PM , Blogger Sarah @ ExPat Bride said...

ok I'm well jealous right now. Should not have looked at those pictures before I ate lunch!

 
At August 8, 2011 at 6:22 PM , Blogger Kyle Lady said...

I'd like to point out, for the record, that the vast majority of your allegedly inane images are of food, despite the absence of a promised list of Ann Arbor food recommendations. I'm always interested in finding new places that satisfy the health/cost/tastiness/distance system of inequalities...

 
At August 8, 2011 at 6:42 PM , Blogger //.amanda.eleven. said...

@Kyle: I promise I have the draft of my Ann Arbor food list -- I just never finished adding the links to the post. Hopefully one weekend (this one?) I'll actually post it.

 
At August 8, 2011 at 11:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda - "found" you through the news (Channel 4)tonight and just finished reading all your entries. My close friend is pre-med and I recommended it to her too - can't wait to hear how med school goes for you! Congratulations and good luck!

 
At August 8, 2011 at 11:32 PM , Blogger //.amanda.eleven. said...

@CPass: Thank you so much for reading and recommending! It really means a lot to me. If you ever want to hear about something specific or had a burning question about anything I post, please feel free to ask. =)

 

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated -- they will appear once I deem them appropriate. Play nice and please keep your language professional! If you have a question, go ahead and ask here. I'll either respond in a future post or in a comment following yours. Please ask your medical provider for all of your personal medical questions -- after all, I haven't even finished medical school yet!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home