Day 113: My hand hurts...

... and this is why:


What makes this all the more ironic is the fact that histamine is probably being released in my wrist as I type this, eventually leading to my demise to carpal tunnel syndrome. How sad.

Back to work!

P.S. Challenge to OUWB-ers... which lecture is this from?
And thus, it begins: Day 113: My hand hurts...

Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 113: My hand hurts...

... and this is why:


What makes this all the more ironic is the fact that histamine is probably being released in my wrist as I type this, eventually leading to my demise to carpal tunnel syndrome. How sad.

Back to work!

P.S. Challenge to OUWB-ers... which lecture is this from?

4 Comments:

At December 5, 2011 at 8:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck

 
At December 6, 2011 at 3:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck Amanda!!!

You got this.

- Dino

 
At December 7, 2011 at 12:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the photo.

 
At December 9, 2011 at 9:59 AM , Blogger //.amanda.eleven. said...

Thanks everyone for the support! And I'm glad someone appreciated the photo... there will likely be many more to come [post-exams, of course].

 

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated -- they will appear once I deem them appropriate. Play nice and please keep your language professional! If you have a question, go ahead and ask here. I'll either respond in a future post or in a comment following yours. Please ask your medical provider for all of your personal medical questions -- after all, I haven't even finished medical school yet!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home