Day 286: The last official day

Today's inane image of the day:

I love the green summer foliage and clear blue skies -- never fails to put a smile on my face.

Today we took our last examination of the M1 year. Today was our last official day of class. Today is the first day of summer.

I'll be on a short hiatus until sometime late next week [look forward to some exciting news in the coming weeks and updates on my rather jam-packed summer].

And thus, it begins: Day 286: The last official day

Friday, May 25, 2012

Day 286: The last official day

Today's inane image of the day:

I love the green summer foliage and clear blue skies -- never fails to put a smile on my face.

Today we took our last examination of the M1 year. Today was our last official day of class. Today is the first day of summer.

I'll be on a short hiatus until sometime late next week [look forward to some exciting news in the coming weeks and updates on my rather jam-packed summer].

5 Comments:

At May 25, 2012 at 2:26 PM , Blogger Elena said...

Check you out! All done with M1 and it only took you 286 days!! Congrats!

 
At May 26, 2012 at 2:22 AM , Anonymous Tommy Chen said...

CONGRATS ON FINISHING!!!!

 
At May 26, 2012 at 7:01 AM , Blogger sana said...

Congrats on finishing M1 :))

 
At May 26, 2012 at 5:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats!

 
At May 27, 2012 at 6:29 PM , Blogger Carla said...

What a year! Congrats! Thanks for taking us along

 

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated -- they will appear once I deem them appropriate. Play nice and please keep your language professional! If you have a question, go ahead and ask here. I'll either respond in a future post or in a comment following yours. Please ask your medical provider for all of your personal medical questions -- after all, I haven't even finished medical school yet!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home