Quick Update: An Evening of New Beginnings

Since I'm frantically getting ready for our White Coat Ceremony, I'll leave you with an image of our inspirational founding Dean, Dr. Robert Folberg from last night's event:


Much more to come later!

Labels: , ,

And thus, it begins: Quick Update: An Evening of New Beginnings

Friday, August 12, 2011

Quick Update: An Evening of New Beginnings

Since I'm frantically getting ready for our White Coat Ceremony, I'll leave you with an image of our inspirational founding Dean, Dr. Robert Folberg from last night's event:


Much more to come later!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated -- they will appear once I deem them appropriate. Play nice and please keep your language professional! If you have a question, go ahead and ask here. I'll either respond in a future post or in a comment following yours. Please ask your medical provider for all of your personal medical questions -- after all, I haven't even finished medical school yet!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home