Today's inane image of the day:
 |
| [Last Night] After a tasty dinner at Little Tree [Royal Oak], S and I headed to Astoria for dessert! |
This week has been absolutely miserable -- it isn't that we were bombarded with more information than usual, or that I was stressed about performance on an assessment [that's always the case...], but Mother Nature really decided to give us a week of the most downcast weather imaginable. I don't think I've seen the sun once this week. Not to mention, once a couple of droplets of rain falls, everyone suddenly drives like they've never experienced precipitation before.
I am really crossing my fingers for weather.com to be correct about this week's weather...
 |
| Notice how there are those little yellow dots with pokey things coming off of them? Yes, SUNLIGHT... something I haven't experienced in way too long! |
...maybe I should get my vitamin D levels checked out.
Although I usually conjure up what I'm going to write in an entry throughout the day [or I revert back to a list of things I'd like to write entries about], today feels like one of those lax days [hence, this entry isn't really about anything...].
Today's medical school fact of the day: Helicobacter pylori produces urease, which creates an alkaline environment in the stomach. - Dr. Harriott's lecture slides [She is absolutely wonderful!]
Labels: dessert, Royal Oak, sushi, weather