I promised a photo of my binder... well here it is in all of it's glory! 60 lectures worth of slides -- all the material that I attempted to memorize in preparation for my BFCP2 final exam on Monday.
First and foremost, please do not judge the state of my desk in the above photo... I tend to like to have everything in close proximity, which leads to quite a buildup of stuff on my desk. Also, note how I have my email open on my laptop screen -- I assure you, that wasn't the case for most of this last week of studying!
I'm excited to be writing regularly here again; I have some entry ideas saved as drafts right now [I know you're all dying to hear about drilling into a patient's vertebral column and my OSCE], so look forward to many updates over break.
As for the outcome of our 4 exams? Well, I'm still on the fence for the BFCP final exam [only need 1 more point to be in the clear], but I passed my Anatomy practical and PMH. I have not yet receive my score for Capstone, but I'm not overly concerned about that.
I'll be back with more later!
Today's medical school fact of the day: "The cholera toxin binds to a specific ganglioside (GM1) located on the luminal side of intestinal mucosal cells." --Biochemistry lecture
EDIT: It's official -- I passed my BFCP2 Final Exam!