Day 4...

This is what I'm [attempting] to read [for TBL tomorrow]:

While interesting... it isn't that riveting of a read [did I mention that it's 33 pages? And that I had to tackle Robbins and Cotran's "Pathologic Basis of Disease" prior to it?]

In other news, we did get shiny new Beaumont hospital badges today [no medical student white coat is complete without some sort of identifying tag]! I'll post an image of it tomorrow... when I catch up on life and all.

Labels: , ,

And thus, it begins: Day 4...

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 4...

This is what I'm [attempting] to read [for TBL tomorrow]:

While interesting... it isn't that riveting of a read [did I mention that it's 33 pages? And that I had to tackle Robbins and Cotran's "Pathologic Basis of Disease" prior to it?]

In other news, we did get shiny new Beaumont hospital badges today [no medical student white coat is complete without some sort of identifying tag]! I'll post an image of it tomorrow... when I catch up on life and all.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated -- they will appear once I deem them appropriate. Play nice and please keep your language professional! If you have a question, go ahead and ask here. I'll either respond in a future post or in a comment following yours. Please ask your medical provider for all of your personal medical questions -- after all, I haven't even finished medical school yet!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home