Day 3/4

Today's [& yesterday's] inane image of the day:

I've been trying to make friends with this gigantic book, but Robbins and Cotran just never respond to my text messages...

We have our first graded TBL tomorrow... I'll keep you posted.


Labels: , ,

And thus, it begins: Day 3/4

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 3/4

Today's [& yesterday's] inane image of the day:

I've been trying to make friends with this gigantic book, but Robbins and Cotran just never respond to my text messages...

We have our first graded TBL tomorrow... I'll keep you posted.


Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At August 18, 2011 at 7:28 AM , Blogger Justin said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At August 18, 2011 at 7:30 AM , Blogger Justin said...

Just out of curiosity, what is a TBL? I'm assuming some sort of test...?

 
At August 18, 2011 at 8:09 AM , Blogger //.amanda.eleven. said...

@Justin: The short answer: http://www.teambasedlearning.org/ -- this weekend I'll try to write an entry dedicated to how TBL works at OUWB and my thoughts on our first one.

 
At August 18, 2011 at 12:42 PM , Blogger Lucky Jack said...

Hey Amanda - I just got an interview at OUWB, and I'm super excited! Looking forward to keeping up with your blog to learn more about this place!

 
At August 18, 2011 at 10:12 PM , Blogger //.amanda.eleven. said...

@Axl Rose: Congratulations! Let me know if you have any specific questions prior to, on the day of or after your interview!

 

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated -- they will appear once I deem them appropriate. Play nice and please keep your language professional! If you have a question, go ahead and ask here. I'll either respond in a future post or in a comment following yours. Please ask your medical provider for all of your personal medical questions -- after all, I haven't even finished medical school yet!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home